Advarra Is Gene Therapy Ready™
Is Your Site Ready?
Research into gene therapy based treatments and mRNA based vaccines is accelerating exponentially. Is your research site ready to take advantage of this growing area of clinical trials?
Save 5-6 weeks off your study activation! Join the Gene Therapy Network today!
Gene Therapy Ready Benefits:
- Complimentary IBC registration with NIH Office of Science Policy so Advarra can serve as IBC of record at your site
- Peace of mind you have an IBC registered
- Preferred site selection with sponsor/CRO when Advarra is the central IRB and IBC
- Sponsor/CRO recognition that your site is ready to conduct their gene therapy and mRNA based drug and vaccine trials
- Gene Therapy Ready documentation to provide during site selection and initiation to demonstrate your site can rapidly start the trial
Want more exposure? Ask us about “Highlighted Site” status to get:
- Your site’s logo on Advarra’s Gene Therapy Ready website
- Bolded and prominent placement on Advarra’s Gene Therapy Ready site list provided to sponsors and CROs prior to site selection
- Increased visibility to attract more studies
Ready to get started? Submit your contact information to request Advarra’s IBC registration form.
Need more information about Advarra’s IBC services? Click here
Need to know more about when IBC is required? Click here
Who Should Watch?
Certificate of Attendance
Time: 1 p.m. ET, 12 p.m. CT, 10 a.m. PT
Duration: 1 hour