How to Better Identify and Engage Your Research Sites
Any successful clinical trial relies on high-performing sites to recruit and retain research participants. However, many studies fail to accurately estimate and achieve their enrollment goals.
Timely challenges, such as restarting studies delayed by the pandemic, more competition for patient populations, and staffing and resource constraints across the industry are exacerbating common site identification and activation hurdles.
By leveraging deeper insights and providing additional resources to sites, sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) can increase the likelihood of success by better identifying and engaging the right sites at the right time.
Join us for a two-part webinar series where Advarra experts JV Rao, Wendy Tate, and Aidan Gannon dive into strategies to identify the best-equipped sites for your studies. They also explore and discuss the tools you will need to ensure those sites’ success.
Part One: Using Data to Better Identify High-performing Sites
Register on-demand here
Presented by JV Rao, VP of Data Sciences, Advarra, and Wendy Tate, Director of Advanced Analytics & Research Operations, Advarra
- Examine the current state of site identification and identify areas of risk mitigation and optimization opportunities
- Investigate key metrics and insights to integrate into your site identification strategy
- Review use cases and key workflows for site identification and tour Advarra’s SiteIQ capabilities
Part Two: How Sites Want to be Engaged
Tuesday, June 28 at 1:00pm ET
Presented by Aidan Gannon, Director of Client Services & Innovation, Advarra
- Leave the investigator brochure at the door, and address how the “status-quo” approach to site engagement increases your chances of delays and deviations
- Review proven strategies for successful engagement and feedback from real sites
- Explore case studies of real research programs whose engagement strategies increased recruitment, reduced deviations, and achieved enrollment goals
VP of Data Sciences
Director of Advanced Analytics & Research Operations
Director of Client Services & Innovation
Who should watch?
This content applies to research professionals representing sponsors and CROs who are involved in the planning, development, and execution of clinical trials.
This event may qualify for continuing education (CE) credits. Please check with your professional organization(s) to determine whether the event meets their CE eligibility requirements.
Certificate of Attendance
After watching this webinar in its entirety and completing the webinar survey, you will receive a certificate of attendance. This certificate will be emailed to you within one business day of watching the webinar. Please note that if your organization has other staff members who wish to get a certificate of attendance, each person must register, watch the webinar in its entirety, and complete the webinar survey. Visit our Webinar Help page for more information on certificates of attendance.
DATE: June 28, 2022
Time: 1 pm ET | 10 am PT
Duration: 1 hour