Data on the go: Mobile Application Considerations for Clinical Trials and Beyond
What are the necessary regulatory and ethical considerations when utilizing an app or connected device in human subjects research?
- Our comprehensive guide is essential for those utilizing apps in clinical trials, covering topics like:
- How medical device regulations apply (or don’t) to mobile apps and connected devices
- How to evaluate apps for research
- Considerations for participants and study staff
- What IRBs look for when reviewing research involving apps
- Additional resources to support app and device development
Download our free white paper.
Who Should Watch?
Certificate of Attendance
Time: 1 p.m. ET, 12 p.m. CT, 10 a.m. PT
Duration: 1 hour