Removes the uncertainty over recruitment activity and gain critical insight to inform important decisions about studies and programs.
The Pre-Screen Navigator within the Longboat Platform is a mobile, online pre-screening log that allows site staff to track the potential eligibility of patients, based on the study’s inclusion/exclusion criteria. The tool also enables sites to capture other key information such as the source of the patient (i.e., site’s own database, patient outreach program, physician referral etc.) and, in the case where the patient is not eligible to progress to a screening visit, the reasons why.
- Allows sites to complete pre-screening logs electronically on the Longboat portal, using any device
- Removes the burden of having to maintain separate excel/paper logs
- Provides centralized dashboards and reports for the study/project team, allowing analysis of where patients are coming from, reasons for ineligibility, and identification of trends across regions and sites
- User-friendly interface makes pre-screening simpler and faster than paper-tracking
- In-built authoring tool allows for rapid configuration, review, and deployment
- CRAs and other designated users can review logs and complete pre-screen forms on behalf of their sites when necessary
Study, project, and monitoring team members have a real-time dashboard view providing oversight of pre-screening activities at the site and study levels, including how many patients have been pre-screened and reasons for ineligibility where relevant. Eligibility criteria can be organized into data streams to support quick visibility and identification of trends across regions and sites.
Sign up for a demo. One of our specialists will follow up to schedule a one-on-one overview of the technology.
Who Should Watch?
Certificate of Attendance
Time: 1 p.m. ET, 12 p.m. CT, 10 a.m. PT
Duration: 1 hour