Protocol Amendment Dashboard
Seamlessly manage the controlled rollout of the amended clinical trial protocol
Our unique Protocol Amendment Dashboard removes the complexity of protocol amendment deployment and enables study teams to deploy amendment training and visit instructions on a site-by-site basis via simple checkbox activation, with a full audit trail.
This feature ensures that sites are working to the latest amendment version and provides a rapid mechanism for the study team to reflect additional instructions/clarifications at the site or country level.
- In the event of an amendment, all relevant training materials and visit instructions are updated in accordance with the changes
- The study team can immediately distribute the protocol amendment document to all applicable sites on a site or country level
- eSignature tracking provides the study team with oversight and a 21 CFR Part 11 record that they received and are working to the correct protocol version
- Longboat’s amendment dashboard allows training and visit instructions to be aligned to particular protocol versions
- Once individual sites receive ethics committee approval for the amendment, a simple check box activation directs users to the correct training and visit instructions
Sign up for a demo. One of our specialists will follow up to schedule a one-on-one overview of the technology.
Who Should Watch?
Certificate of Attendance
Time: 1 p.m. ET, 12 p.m. CT, 10 a.m. PT
Duration: 1 hour